You Never Know....

....where your next introduction to a new interesting technology will come from.

This past weekend mine came from my nephew Tom who is 15 and a freshmen in High School.

I was looking at some things in EdLine over my morning coffee while sitting at the kitchen island in their house. He asked what it was and I showed him. He told me about some of the things that he had been using in classes at his school. Here is the list (full posts will come later).

Prezi: www.prezi.com. is a unique online presentation creation tool. I am playing with it now and I have to say that it blows PowerPoint out of the water.

Weebly: www.weebly.com. A website creation tool that is very cool. Tom used it to create a project presentation for his science class. It's here, http://oceanenergyatz.weebly.com/.

More in a bit, it's bedtime.

Comments